*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Labor Day!!!


Hello my lovely family! 

How are you all??? How has your week been? Wow, I can´t believe summer is over!! That is the craziest thing--I still feel like I'm in March or something. Time flies so fast! How was the first week of school?? I hope everyone is loving life :) Happy Birthday Andrew yesterday! I can´t believe it! I hope he had a wonderful day, and tell him that his Aunt Jennie loves him very, very much :) I hope you have such a fun Labor Day today! I am way jealous you all get to be at the cabin! I hope it´s a really, really good day.

Well, Zaragoza is really good :) And really HOT. We got this heat streak this week and it´s crazy. I have never been this hot in my life haha! But that´s all right, at least we are getting tan :) But this week we had a lot of miracles!!! The biggest is that--I FINALLY met Javier Amigó!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the family that I am totally obsessed with, and he was the stake president and is now inactive? I have been praying and fasting for them ever since I got here, and I had never met Javier, the dad. And finally this week we did! We passed by them and Javier answered the door and didn´t even look surprised. He was really friendly and invited us in, and we met a lot of the family! The family felt really uncomfortable, but Javier I think was happy we were there. We talked to him for quite a while, and he told us all his grievances against the church here. It was sad but good to know what his problems are. I was kind of fuerte with him, actually--I told him that he should know how many people love him and pray for him and he can´t say nobody loves him. I don´t know what came over me, but I just told him how it is, that we love him more than he can imagine, and that we need him at church. Our visit got cut short cause they had to leave, but he invited us back for this week-- really good sign! :) I was so, so, so happy to finally meet this man I have thought about and prayed about SO much! I felt like I met a celebrity haha. It was the best thing ever. I just have this overwhelming love and need to help this family, it´s crazy. we are going to at least help them feel the Spirit again, if nothing else. Actually, when we were praying with them, I was saying it and I prayed that they would feel the Lord´s love in their life again. As we were praying, the Spirit was so strong in the room and it was amazing. I hope they felt it. We are going to help them, and I will do whatever it takes, cause we need this family back.

Another miracle was that Tatiana and her kids went to the temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were so, so, so excited for them! I wish so, so much we could have gone. But they were all so excited! Ana especially has just always felt a really strong connection with the temple--she just said she knows she needs to go and she knows Heavenly Father wants her there, but she doesn't know why. She said that even before she wanted to get baptized. So for her, it was especially special. She said she loved it so much, and she has never felt the Spirit so strong. They all came back with even more of light :) Ah, it was the best! Now we just need to get them sealed :) Ah, I´m so happy for them I can barely stand it.

Another miracle is that we had a FHE with Rachel and her husband! It went pretty well. He is a really quiet man, so he wasn't really into the games or anything. But after we had the chance to chat with him, and he was really interested in everything and really friendly. This is the biggest miracle, cause at first he forbid Rachel from meeting with us. The Lord is definitely softening his heart. Also, we made Ari a cake for her birthday, and she sent us a text later telling us that we are the best thing that has ever happened to her and she loves us so much. That was huge because at first she never wanted to meet with us, and she´s really shy. So that was amazing! She is progressing so much.

So basically, things are really good! We are having lots of first lessons with people, so we just have to get them progressing. The activities are going really well, and we are seeing lots of miracles. Hermana Noakes is amazing--fighting hard not to get trunky haha. But she is amazing and I´m so grateful to work with her.

I am so grateful for my mission! This week I finished the Book of Mormon, and I was just overwhelmed with gratitude for this book and how it has blessed my life. I always knew before the mission that it was a powerful book and it had changed my life, but I never realized until now how much it changes everyone´s lives. It´s impossible to read it with real desire and not feel that it´s true. I am starting to read it in Spanish now and I absolutely love it! It´s like reading it for the first time, and it´s so interesting reading it with the different connotations of the words and everything. I love it so much! This book changes lives, I know it. We are doing a challenge as a mission and all the members that live in this mission to read it before the end of the year. I am so grateful for that, because this book softens hearts and brings the Spirit stronger than anything else. I love it so much and am so grateful to testify about it everyday. I love my mission!

Thank you so much for all your support and love! I am so grateful for all you do for me! I love you all so so so much! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Hermana Boyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment