Thank you SO much, all of you, for the stuff you sent! We ate Skittles and Starbursts in ward council and everyone was very happy, especially the missionaries :) But thank you so, so, so much for the pictures and everything! I love them so much! I think I´ve looked at them about 15 times now :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really was so good. If you had asked me before they came if it would be hard for me, I would´ve said yes, but it was so surreal that I never processed it, so it was just good. It actually gave me a good recharge, because it made me remember that you guys are real and that I want to work as hard as I can until I see you guys again :) So it surprisingly wasn't hard--mostly just cause it was so unreal haha. But it was really good :) Wow, craziest day of my life. Last night I went to bed thinking, "This is the only day I can go to bed as a missionary saying I've hugged my family!" haha. So crazy. WOW.
Anyway, how are you all? I hope things are good there!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of the beautiful fall there! Enjoy it for me :) Things are good here! In a lot of ways, this has been the weirdest week of my mission haha. And it was finished by seeing Dan and Lindsay haha. But it was crazy because we got two new elders and we decided to completely redo the boundaries here, cause they have always been really weird and don´t make sense. So we all met and were praying over the map for a long time. I have been here the longest, so they kept asking me for advice. It just kept making sense that we give the elders Delicias, our area. So we prayed about it and then everyone just looked at me. I finally said, "I don´t know why I feel peace about this, cause it stresses me out a ton, but I think you guys should have our area and we will work Actur and Picarral--two areas that are really hard and haven´t been worked in for a long time." It was a hard thing to do, not going to lie. We gave them all our investigators and most of our menos activos--pretty much everything we have! But for some reason I felt peace about it, even though I was stressed. But we did get to keep our pueblo Casetas where Tatiana and her family live and Raquel lives. I told them my heart is in Casetas, so they can´t take that haha :) So basically this week we have been starting over and it´s crazy! All of our citas fired the first two days--literally every single thing fired. So we ended up contacting for hours and we coudn't find anything--nobody would listen. It was a little crazy. Finally on Friday at lunch we were desperate and praying so so hard for something. Then we walked outside and the first family we contacted said yes!!!! We set up a cita with them and we are going to see them tonight :) It was the biggest miracle, because we couldn't find anything before. I know the Lord blesses our efforts, even if it´s in His own time! It was such a blessing :)
Anyway, how are you all? I hope things are good there!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of the beautiful fall there! Enjoy it for me :) Things are good here! In a lot of ways, this has been the weirdest week of my mission haha. And it was finished by seeing Dan and Lindsay haha. But it was crazy because we got two new elders and we decided to completely redo the boundaries here, cause they have always been really weird and don´t make sense. So we all met and were praying over the map for a long time. I have been here the longest, so they kept asking me for advice. It just kept making sense that we give the elders Delicias, our area. So we prayed about it and then everyone just looked at me. I finally said, "I don´t know why I feel peace about this, cause it stresses me out a ton, but I think you guys should have our area and we will work Actur and Picarral--two areas that are really hard and haven´t been worked in for a long time." It was a hard thing to do, not going to lie. We gave them all our investigators and most of our menos activos--pretty much everything we have! But for some reason I felt peace about it, even though I was stressed. But we did get to keep our pueblo Casetas where Tatiana and her family live and Raquel lives. I told them my heart is in Casetas, so they can´t take that haha :) So basically this week we have been starting over and it´s crazy! All of our citas fired the first two days--literally every single thing fired. So we ended up contacting for hours and we coudn't find anything--nobody would listen. It was a little crazy. Finally on Friday at lunch we were desperate and praying so so hard for something. Then we walked outside and the first family we contacted said yes!!!! We set up a cita with them and we are going to see them tonight :) It was the biggest miracle, because we couldn't find anything before. I know the Lord blesses our efforts, even if it´s in His own time! It was such a blessing :)
So yeah, it´s been crazy trying to pass off investigators, work our new area, find people to teach, and balance everything. But it´s good. Hermana Bennett and I have been so confused, cause in our minds, we are so worried and stressed and want to freak out, but in our hearts we just feel so much peace. It's like almost frustrating, cause I can´t feel frustrated, cause I feel peace haha! But the Lord is blessing us and I know this is the Lord´s will. There are people in our new area waiting for us, and they will get baptized :)
Hermana Bennett is incredible. Seriously. I literally can say she is the most obedient and hardworking missionary in the mission. She is perfect! I thought I knew what it meant to talk to everyone, but she literally talks to EVERYONE. Every person we pass or is in sight, we talk to them. It´s incredible. And she´s the same with rules--she´s like Mini, where even the smallest of rules will not be overlooked by her or by anyone :) It´s the best. She´s really helping me, and I'm just running along beside her trying to keep up haha. But I´m learning a ton from her and just in awe of her all the time. I know we will see miracles this transfer, because she is incredible!
Basically, things are really good! I have been blown away recently by the Lord´s mercy. We are reading the Book of Mormon together as a mission, and we are looking for the attributes of the Lord. I am just always blown away by how His attribute I find the most is mercy. He is so patient with us, even when we don't deserve it at all. I am so grateful for that, and I know He loves us more than we even know, and His love allows Him to have so much mercy for us. I am so grateful to be able to serve Him.
I love you all so much! Thank you so so so much for all your support and love. I can´t thank you enough for all you do for me. I hope you know how much I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment