Hola familia!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, my wonderful family! How are you all????? How have you all been????I am so sorry that I didn't write yesterday! We found out just a couple days ago that Hermana Bennett had a meeting in Barc yesterday, so they had to change our Preparation Day. I´m so sorry! Okay, I just have to say I have the most wonderful, supportive family in the whole world. Thank you so much for all the packages and letters! Thank you so much, Lindsay, for all the stuff you brought from home! I cannot believe all the stuff you brought and how heavy that was haha! I absolutely loved it, and everyone has been loving all the candy and everything :) Thank you SO much Carrie for the package! I loved it so much! I loved the pictures and everything, and it made my day :) And Mo, thank you so much for your letter! Your letters always make me so happy, I just adore them. :) You guys are amazing, I seriously have the most supportivefamily in the whole world. I´m sorry the package I sent home with Dan and Linz isn´t anything too special, but I hope you all get to try some of the candy and see the pictures and get your notes :) I wanted to do more but didn´t really have time, I´m so sorry! But I hope you like it :) And wow--congrats, Marianne, on passing the bar! That is the best thing ever!!!! Not that we are surprised . . . but congrats :) And Joe is coaching at Churchill--what? That is the best thing I've ever heard! haha That is so fun--I can´t wait to hear how that goes. Man, such fun stuff happening!
We had the best miracle this week! So a few weeks ago, Hermana Noakes and I got on the bus after an activity, and we were super tired. But we had the feeling to go talk to this one lady. So we started talking to her and really connected with her. We weren't able to meet with her until last Monday, a week ago. We met with her and she said that she was taking the lessons while she was living in Nicaragua, but the missionaries stopped coming when they found out she wasn't married to her boyfriend--and they have 3 kids together. She said that she had always loved what they taught, and she feels like God keeps sending her missionaries. So she said she is sure that God wants her to join our church. She asked us when she could get baptized! It was amazing! I couldn't believe it. She is SO prepared it´s crazy! She loves everything we teach her and is always so excited for us to come, and she is the sweetest thing ever. She told us that she is going home in December to Nicaragua to get married to her boyfriend (she is here working for a while), and then she wants to get baptized. We told her last night that if she promises not to live with her boyfriend when she goes back before she marries him, she can be baptized whenever she wants. But she said that her husband wouldn´t understand that and it would be really hard for him. So we are all praying together to know what to do for the situation. But either way, she is incredible and is getting baptized soon. She is amazing! I just love her so much.
We are seeing lots of little miracles in finding as we work in our new area. It´s crazy, cause we just feel so strongly that the Lord wants us to be in our new area. We've been feeling kinda torn, because we have so many people to take care of in our old area that we can´t just leave, but we feel like the Lord wants us to be in our new area. But we have been praying and fasting so hard and the Lord has been helping us, even though it´s been kinda hard. But the Lord is pouring out miracles on us, and we are grateful for that :)
You wanted updates on people! Tatiana and her family are doing really well, except they were all in the hospital with food poisoning this week! So we visited them lots of times and stuff. But other than that, they are doing really well and going really strong! :) The family Amigó has been out of town for a long time, so we haven´t been able to see them, but we talk to them over the phone and they are really sweet with us! (Victory!) :) But we will see them the second they get home.
Basically, things have been kind of weird, and we've been just relying completely on the Lord for every step, but it´s been good, because we are learning to be humble and do what the Lord wants us to do :) We are going to see lots of miracles in our new area, and I´m excited for it :)
I love this work! I am so grateful for our Savior. I love being able to testify of Him everyday. I love wearing His name on my chest and testifying in His name. This is His work, and He takes care of His children. I know that He knows the lives, thoughts, desires, and trials of every single one of us. He loves us more than we could ever know, and that love enables us to become the people we want to be, every hour of every day. I love it!
I love you all so much and am so, so, so, so grateful for your love and support! Have such a wonderful week with Conference! We are going to see Saturday morning session live, so I will feel close to you guys knowing we´ll be watching it at the same time! Yay! I love you so much!
Love, Hermana Boyer :)
This is Liliana and her daughter Sara--a less active woman who is overcoming tons of doubts and coming to church, and I just love her so much :)
Hermana Bennett is the one next to me :) A girl from Utah moved into our branch cause she is nannying for a family, and we went to lunch with her :)
This is the Pilar, the giant cathedral in Zaragoza. I love it! It's gorgeous.



No comments:
Post a Comment