*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Email from Catarroja

Hello, my beautiful family!!!!!!!!!

Feliz Navidad!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Bon Nadal, as they say here in Valencia :) Yes, there is a different language here too haha. But wow, I can´t believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! That is just wild! When does everyone get to Utah??? I bet it´s just such a party around there! I can´t even imagine. Promise that everyone will come back next year? I was thinking about last time I was home for Christmas and Mom and Dad and Andy and I opened our presents in the morning together haha! So funny. Man, I hope it´s the most magical Christmas ever. Take lots of pictures for me.

Man, this week was magical! It has felt like Christmas, but not really at the same time. It´s weird, but it´s been really good! We had our ward Christmas party talent show thing and that was fun. The elders and us made a dance to "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission," and it was the biggest fail ever haha. But hey, we tried. But Vanessa and Enrique came, so that was awesome! They loved it :)

But the best part of this week was that President and Hermana Pace came with us to visit Cristobal and Susana! It was absolutely magical. It was so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were coming to Valencia for zone conference, so we just asked them to come Sunday night with us to see them. It was amazing! President is a miracle worker, I tell you. He has the Spirit so strongly that it´s just thick. But he´s also so chill and so funny, so it´s awesome. He was so cute with them and just loved them so much. He made them feel so loved and was amazing!!!!!!!! We read the Book of Mormon and talked about baptism, and President made Cristobal the most amazing promise. He said, "I have the authority to receive revelation from God, and I don´t know why, but I have the strongest feeling right now that I want to promise you that the moment you have the faith to be baptized, you will receive blessings and find a job." Dang! It was so powerful, I just grinned because it was so awesome, the spirit just came down like a wall. It was incredible; the Spirit was so strong the whole lesson! They want to get baptized, they are just scared.But they will in the next few weeks, we are absolutely positive. It was so wonderful, I can´t even tell you how special it was. I just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have had lots of miracles with finding a lot of wonderful people to teach and lots of things! The Lord has blessed us with so many people to teach right now, we are just so grateful! It´s the most wonderful blessing. We are so busy and so happy :)

Hermana O´Neill is so wonderful! I just love her! I love being a mom haha :) She is amazing! I really am learning so so much more from her than she´s learning from me. She has the strongest testimony and understanding of the gospel. She is amazing and is trying so hard to give it all she has. She has been adjusting--she gets super tired and kinda stressed, but I´m just helping her laugh it off and show her that it´s just fun and wonderful :) She is so fun too and we have a party together! She is so obedient and hard-working and is seriously amazing. I just love her! Training is definitely super crazy, cause you explain everything and teach everything and stuff, but it´s so awesome! She is teaching more and more and getting more confident, so that is awesome. It´s a wild adventure, but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so stoked for Christmas! We are eating with lots of families, and all the time in between we´ll be taking brownies to everyone in the world haha. Christmas morning we are going to be at home and have French toast and have it be super magical :) Wow, you have all spoiled me rotten! Thank you so much for your letters and packages! They are all under the tree. You have spoiled me so much, thank you a million times over :)

I can´t wait to talk to you and see you soon! :) Two DAYS until I can see your beautiful faces! Sorry it has to be so late! we are in charge of a baptism of the cutest 8-year-old girl and it´s at 7 on Christmas. But we will make it home by 8:30 :) I can´t wait! Keep your email open so that I can talk to you if I have problems. I only have 40 minutes haha so brace yourselves :) I can´t wait though!!!!!!!!!! Pretty much I just want to see your faces :)

Well team, this church is true! I just love Christmas so much! I just love how everyone is so happy and giving and are influenced by the Savior´s love. Yesterday in zone conference we were singing "Away in a Manger," the Spanish version, and I just started crying, because the words are so, so sweet--it´s better in Spanish haha. But it says, "I ask you Jesus to keep me, loving me always just like I love you." I know it sounds so cheesy, but it´s just so sweet. This baby is the Savior of the world, my Savior, my King, and my best friend. I am so grateful for the sacred, wonderful opportunity I have to wear His name on my chest everyday. I am so grateful--beyond words. I wouldn´t trade this for anything in the whole world. I have come to know my Savior so much and I can truly say He is my master, my Savior, my best friend, and my everything. I am so grateful to testify of Him all day, every day. I love it! 

I hope you have the most magical Christmas ever! I love you all so, so, so, so, so dearly and am so excited to see your faces!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hermana Boyer :)


Today we went ice-skating in the middle of Valencia, in the main square with all the beautiful old buildings and a huge Christmas tree and Christmas music!!!!!!! It was seriously the most magical moment of my life haha. We were so, so happy!!!!!


Hermana O´Neill and me! Isn´t she so cute?? :)


Hermana O´Neill and me with Santa Claus at the ward party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment