How are you??? How is summer treating you??? It sounds like you are having so much fun! I´m so jealous you all get to hang out together! I hope this summer is the best :) I´m so excited for you guys to go to Wyoming! I hope so much that it´s super fun! Mom don´t get any crazy GTA (is that right?) attacks again please! :) but really I hope it´s super fun!
This week was really good!!!! I´m so sad though cause Hermana Findlay left me!!!!!! I am so so sad!!!!!! We thought she might leave cause it was her third transfer here and she only has four left. The whole day of transfer calls we were freaking out cause we didn´t know. I was so sad when she left this morning! But she´s going to finish her mission in Barc, so she´s way excited :) But I will miss her so much--she is incredible and we had so much fun together. I´m just so grateful I got to be with her and learn so much from her! And I will get to see her in Holladay so that´s good :) My new companion is Hermana Noakes, and oh my gosh, she is the funniest person ever! She´s not here yet, but I've done intercambios with her before and she´s HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Seriously so funny. She only has two transfers left so she´s going to die here! Super crazy. I´m way excited though, it´s going to be a wild time.
Also, we are MELTING HERE!!!!!!! It is SO hot. Unreal. I forgot what real heat is like haha! Seriously I just sweat all day every day haha. It´s been about 94 everyday and everyone says it will rise at least 10-15 degrees! Woohooo! It´s unreal haha.
But this week was good! We found 11 new investigators! Seriously the Lord just put them in our lap, I don´t even know what happened. One day a guy named Roberto called us (nobody ever calls us!!!!!!!!) and said that he was given a card four months ago by some missionaries and he wants us to come teach and his family English. YAY!!!!!! We went over to teach them and we taught them English, then introduced the BOM. When we went back, they had read it and wanted to come to church!!!!!! They didn´t end up coming cause of a birthday party, but they will :) It was amazing!!
And then a few weeks ago we contacted a lady named Marina from Nicaragua and two weeks ago we had a lesson with her. She asked us if we could meet her daughter, so we taught them both together and it was the best! They were so stoked about the BOM and said they have been wanting a religion, but haven´t found one they like yet. YES! Then, we had a lesson with them this week and when we met them in the park, Marina was like, "so is it okay if we go to my friend´s house and you teach her too?" OF COURSE!!!! So we went to her friend´s house and her WHOLE FAMILY wanted to listen! So we taught all of them and they all said they love God, but don´t know what religion is true. We taught the first lesson about Joseph Smith and the Spirit was so strong. It was amazing. We were so exctied! It was the biggest miracle ever!
I love this work so much! I am just so grateful to have grown up in a family that is so amazing. I´ve seen so many broken families here, and every day I am more and more grateful for all of you and that you live your testimonies and love the Savior. Thank you for being so amazing! I seriously love you all more than you know. I hope you know that! :)
Have the best week ever!
Love, Hermana Boyer :)
P.S. I think the mail system here has scared you all off, but it works, I promise! The mail in Badalona was sketchy cause it was in the ghetto, but the mail here is totally fine cause I´m in a nicer city haha :) I´m so sorry I´ve been so bad about writing letters; I have so many started and then something just always comes up! But I will get them to you, I promise, and know that I love you SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :)

Us in our Barc jerseys! :)

This is my favorite picture ever haha. I always make a barfing face when something goes wrong, so my whole district loves it and now they all do it haha. So this is us barfing haha.

Here everyone uses fans cause it's so hot so we bought some haha :)
This week was really good!!!! I´m so sad though cause Hermana Findlay left me!!!!!! I am so so sad!!!!!! We thought she might leave cause it was her third transfer here and she only has four left. The whole day of transfer calls we were freaking out cause we didn´t know. I was so sad when she left this morning! But she´s going to finish her mission in Barc, so she´s way excited :) But I will miss her so much--she is incredible and we had so much fun together. I´m just so grateful I got to be with her and learn so much from her! And I will get to see her in Holladay so that´s good :) My new companion is Hermana Noakes, and oh my gosh, she is the funniest person ever! She´s not here yet, but I've done intercambios with her before and she´s HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Seriously so funny. She only has two transfers left so she´s going to die here! Super crazy. I´m way excited though, it´s going to be a wild time.
Also, we are MELTING HERE!!!!!!! It is SO hot. Unreal. I forgot what real heat is like haha! Seriously I just sweat all day every day haha. It´s been about 94 everyday and everyone says it will rise at least 10-15 degrees! Woohooo! It´s unreal haha.
But this week was good! We found 11 new investigators! Seriously the Lord just put them in our lap, I don´t even know what happened. One day a guy named Roberto called us (nobody ever calls us!!!!!!!!) and said that he was given a card four months ago by some missionaries and he wants us to come teach and his family English. YAY!!!!!! We went over to teach them and we taught them English, then introduced the BOM. When we went back, they had read it and wanted to come to church!!!!!! They didn´t end up coming cause of a birthday party, but they will :) It was amazing!!
And then a few weeks ago we contacted a lady named Marina from Nicaragua and two weeks ago we had a lesson with her. She asked us if we could meet her daughter, so we taught them both together and it was the best! They were so stoked about the BOM and said they have been wanting a religion, but haven´t found one they like yet. YES! Then, we had a lesson with them this week and when we met them in the park, Marina was like, "so is it okay if we go to my friend´s house and you teach her too?" OF COURSE!!!! So we went to her friend´s house and her WHOLE FAMILY wanted to listen! So we taught all of them and they all said they love God, but don´t know what religion is true. We taught the first lesson about Joseph Smith and the Spirit was so strong. It was amazing. We were so exctied! It was the biggest miracle ever!
And also we went to visit Alexander and his family (who are doing super well by the way), and Alexander invited his friend to come listen! (Well he says it´s his "friend," but we accidentally saw them kiss haha :) ) But anyway, she came and listened and it was the best! She wants to know what church is true. It was amazing. Alexander is doing super well and his family is coming along for sure! His dad said when the meeting schedule changes next week he will start coming! He is the key, so if he starts coming, his whole family will and I´m SO excited for when that happens! So we are super excited about them and they are the best :)
Well, things are really good! We are trying to help this branch because it has lots of problems and there´s very few active members. I am super excited to reactivate a lot of these members and get things going here. I am praying a ton to know how to help this area, and sometimes it´s daunting, but I know the Lord is helping us so much. I am so grateful to serve in an area that needs a lot of help, so there´s a lot to do :)
Well, things are really good! We are trying to help this branch because it has lots of problems and there´s very few active members. I am super excited to reactivate a lot of these members and get things going here. I am praying a ton to know how to help this area, and sometimes it´s daunting, but I know the Lord is helping us so much. I am so grateful to serve in an area that needs a lot of help, so there´s a lot to do :)
I love this work so much! I am just so grateful to have grown up in a family that is so amazing. I´ve seen so many broken families here, and every day I am more and more grateful for all of you and that you live your testimonies and love the Savior. Thank you for being so amazing! I seriously love you all more than you know. I hope you know that! :)
Have the best week ever!
Love, Hermana Boyer :)
P.S. I think the mail system here has scared you all off, but it works, I promise! The mail in Badalona was sketchy cause it was in the ghetto, but the mail here is totally fine cause I´m in a nicer city haha :) I´m so sorry I´ve been so bad about writing letters; I have so many started and then something just always comes up! But I will get them to you, I promise, and know that I love you SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :)
Us in our Barc jerseys! :)
This is my favorite picture ever haha. I always make a barfing face when something goes wrong, so my whole district loves it and now they all do it haha. So this is us barfing haha.
Here everyone uses fans cause it's so hot so we bought some haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment