*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Email

Hola familia!!

Happy Thanksgiving! How are you all? I hope that today is a really fun day for you and that you eat lots of super super yummy American food! 

Wow the past 3 days have been crazy! I´m in Barcelona!!!! I love it here so much! It´s so beautiful and such a cool city. It feels so so good to finally be in my city!!! ah!!!!!

So Tuesday morning we came to Barcelona and it was quite an adventure- I didn´t get the memo that we had to be down there at 5:45, I thought it was 6:45, so I was running out the door putting my boots on and all this stuff haha. it was nuts. We got there and did residency papers and all this stuff. We had lunch with the Paces and interviews and things. The Paces are the best! They know our family and they are so great. Their daughter Amy just finished her mission last week and she´s here so I got to see her and she´s my friend so that´s fun! We went to this fortress and it was so gorgeous! I absolutely loved it. That night we did exchanges with some sisters in Barcelona and it was really fun, but I was super tired haha.

Yesterday we had some trainings and things and then we got our companions!!!! I am in Badelona, which is a suburb of Barcelona. I´m so so excited!!!!! My companion is Hermana Tyler and she is the best! She is from Cali and she´s awesome. She reminds me a ton of my friend Kirsten from high school. We already have had some fun times and she´s so sweet. She opened this area, so there´s tons to do!!! AH I´m so excited! It feels SOSO good to finally be out in the field and doing real missionary work! It´s the best thing!

The past few days have been really up and down- super nerve wracking but super exciting but I¨m feeling good! I´m just so happy to be out here and I can´t wait to start getting going with everything. It´s hard, but amazing and I¨m so lucky!

Mom, thank you SO SO SO much for your package! Seriously, that´s what got me through the past few days haha. I can´t even tell you how happy it made me!!!! You are the best! Today we went to the mission office and I got your other letter too! Thank you SO Much!!! You never fail me!!!!!

So here is the address to my piso. I can still get letters from the mission home address, but only every few weeks. But packages have to be sent to the mission home.

But for letters for the next 3 months:
c/Placa Badalona,
Pep Ventura
6,6º,3º
08912
SPAIN

I´m so sorry, I only have 10 minutes to email you, so this is it, but know that I love you all so much!!!! I am so so happy to finally be in the field and I¨m ready to give it everything and be the best missionary I can! I love it already. Thank you so much for all you do for me! I love you all so much!!!!

Love, Hermana Boyer :)

PS- my P day is on Monday, so you´ll get a better email from me then!!!!

From the Spain Barcelona Mission blog--Jennie with the new group of missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment