Things here are super good and super COLD!!!!!!! I seriously truly can't remember a colder week in my entire life. So crazy! It's so cold that you just can't even stand it--and no matter how many layers you put on, you're still freezing, cause we´re right next to the ocean haha. It's wild! I feel like I will never thaw out after this haha! But it's good, we are having the best time in our little Catarroja :)
This was an amazing week! We saw so many miracles--it was amazing. We met so many amazing people in the street--so many people let us in their doors when we knocked--it was awesome.
On Tuesday and Wednesday we had a conference with President and Hermana Pace, and it was SO good! I learned so so much. It was so spiritual and made me want to be such a better missionary! I got the chance to speak about companionship unity, so that was fun :) It was such a good conference. I love, love, love, being with the Paces--they are absolutely incredible.
So on Monday night President and Hermana Pace came with us to see Cristobal and Susana again! Wow, two visits from President--that is really something. It was so good. We read 3 Nephi 11, and President just worked his magic of bringing the Spirit so, so strongly that you could just cut it. He´s amazing! Susana was so attentive and just loved it and said she feels so much more peace about it and her fears are just melting away. Cristobal said he knows he needs to get baptized, he just has to get the courage to do it. It was such an amazing cita--the Spirit was so strong.
Then we talked to them about fasting and Cristobal really wanted to fast with us, so we fasted with him yesterday. He loved it! He said it was such a good experience. We are going over in like an hour to see how it went and get him committed to a real date :) He is getting baptized this month, we just feel it 100%.
Another huge miracle this week was Alfonso! We really tried after lunch to be out exactly on time--to the minute--and the first person we contacted was Alfonso! We testified to him about the Restoration, and after he was like, "Wow, how do I sign up to know more about this? I really want to know more!" It was amazing--he was so excited about it. So last night we had a cita with him and it was so good. He has lots of doubts and questions but is so ready to learn and so sincere about it. We feel so good about him and we're so excited :) It's amazing how the Lord puts the prepared people in our path when we are being exactly obedient.
So we are doing well! We have lots of people progressing, we are finding amazing people, the members are so wonderful, and we are very happy. Hermana O´Neill is so wonderful. She is so funny but so dedicated and works so hard. We have so much fun together, while literally giving everything we have. We come home so exhausted, but happy and just loving life :)
This week I have been learning so much about patience. This week I started losing patience, because I feel like I've never worked so hard or been so obedient and tried to have so much faith, but I haven't been seeing the results and success I want. But as I was praying about it and reading my scriptures, the Lord gave me the strongest manifestation I think I have ever had from Him that He is aware of the work I'm doing, and He will fulfill all His promises to me--in His own time. It was such a strong feeling and ever since then I have felt total peace, knowing that He is there with me and He will bless my efforts. I am learning to put all my trust and faith in HIm and know that in His time, He will bless me, and I just have to do my part and have faith in Him. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have my faith and patience tried, even though it's hard and frustrating at times. But truly, right now in my life I can say I have never been closer to the Lord than in the past two months. It's amazing. He´s there at my side and at each one of yours. I know He blesses us in His time and in His way, we just have to give Him everything, then leave it in His hands and have faith in His promises.
Sorry that was a long schpill haha. But thank you so much for all you do! I love you all so, so, so much! Have the most wonderful week!
Love, Hermana Boyer :)
P.S. Another amazing miracle! Remember Ari and Ricardo that I was teaching in Zaragoza??? I worked with them my whole 6 months there. Well Ricardo was baptized this week, and guess who baptized him???? Alexander!!!!!!!!! The oldest of the 3 kids that got baptized while I was there : )SO AMAZING. Also. Diego, Alexander´s dad and Tatiana's husband who wasn't doing so well while I was there, is now active, with the priesthood, has a calling, and they´re working to the temple :) I am so happy, I cry every time I think about it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment