How are you all!!! Happy April!! I cannot believe it's April; that is the craziest thing ever!!!! How has your week been? Okay, I am freaking out that Caleb is walking!! Somebody send me pictures or a video or something; I want to see! That is the cutest thing ever!! And Anna and Spenny moving to Irvine!!! I am freaking out about that too! I decided that '´m spending my next four summers working at Ruby's and living with you guys :) I´m so excited for you and I hope that it´s the best adventure ever!
I am so sorry to hear about Ann Ostler and Bill Jefferies. When I read Mom and Dad´s emails I just cried, because I know it must be so hard for their families. I will be praying for them so hard and thinking about them. I´m just so grateful for the Plan of Salvation, because we have the hope that so many people don´t have.
Well, this week was so good!! It was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so did I get you on the ACL? Haha April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ACL is just fine :) Some missionaries are telling their families they got transferred to different missions or got robbed or are coming home, but I didn´t want to be that mean haha!!
But okay this is for reals. So this week I said some goodbyes--Jose cried when I told him I was leaving, and of course when he cried I just bawled, cause he means the world to me (he´s my recent convert here). But. . . . . .. I¨M STAYING IN BADALONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, you don´t even know--I ´m SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Badalona is seriously my home, and I was dreading leaving it haha! I just thought for sure I was leaving, cause no one has ever stayed in their first area for 6 months unless they were training. So I thought for sure I was leaving, but they called and I´m staying!!! I seriously felt like bricks off my shoulders haha. I keep telling everyone, "It´s like the night before the first day of school they called and said there are 6 more weeks of summer!!!!" I´m so excited, it's unreal. I am just so grateful, and in my prayers this whole weekend I've just been thanking Heavenly Father and promising Him I will do everything in my power for this area and these people that I love so much!!! AH, I´m so happy!!! We are going to see so many miracles, I just know it. Hermana Anderson is the best, and we have seen SO many miracles together and also had so much fun--we are seriously always laughing, cause the weirdest stuff always happens to us. We have so much fun, and I'm so grateful to learn from her. We make a good team, and I know that we are going to have the best 6 weeks ever. Ah, I'm so grateful, I can´t even express it! I am the luckiest girl ever!!!
Well, this week was really good! We saw lots of miracles. One happened while Hermana Anderson was doing an intercambio and we got a member who is 26 and served a mission to come be my companion! It was so fun. But we were going through the ward list of people we don´t know and we decided to go to this one piso. The door opens and a girl steps out and just starts hugging Vanessa (the member with me), and they cried together and all this stuff. It turns out they have been best friends their whole lives, but Vanessa hadn't seen Ana (the girl who we decided to pass by but didn't know lived there) since before her mission 4 years ago! It was the sweetest reunion!!! We talked to Ana and she´s so cute, and she is inactive but wants to come back! And her husband is such a nice guy and wants her to go to church, and he´s not a member! We are so baptizing him. It´s the best miracle ever, and we are so excited!!!
We are still working with Jakeline, the 14-year-old girl, and she is the cutest thing ever. Right now we are just trying to work up her confidence by being her best friends and doing fun things with her and stuff. She is so ready to be baptized but is just scared, so we are trying to work her through that. But I am loving it so much, because I get to be a counselor again!! Ah, it´s so fun. She is the cutest, and we just have so much fun with her.
Things are really good!! We have been finding tons of people on the street and through doing the ward list. So now we are just trying to get those people progressing! Also this morning we had a cita with a member who asked his friend if he wanted to be taught by the missionaries, and he said yes! It was a really good cita, and we are so excited! The work is picking up so much here, and we are just loving it!!!!!!
I seriously am just so happy. Every timeIi think about staying here 6 more weeks, this happiness just rushes through my veins, because I love these people SO much--I would seriously do anything for them. I´m so grateful to have the chance to keep serving them, and I´m going to do everything I possibly can for them and to help this area!! I love my mission so much, and I'm so grateful to be here. I absolutely love this experience and am just so grateful for who I´m becoming through it, because the Lord is refining me so much, and I'm so grateful for that!
This church is true!!! I love it so much, and I´m so grateful that we have a prophet today that speaks to us and leads us and guides us! I´m so excited to listen to him this week! We are so lucky we have the true church, and I´m so grateful for the chance to preach about it every day!! I love it!!
Oh, some of you were wondering if I can watch conference--yes! I don´t know if it will be in English, but hopefully haha. That would be nice. But yes, in the stake center they are showing it, but it´s super weird times here haha. Like 3 and 7 and stuff. But I will get to see the women's meeting on Saturday and the rest of the sessions. I´m super excited! I love conference! I hope it´s amazing for all of you!!!
I love you all so so so so much and thank you SO much for all you do for me! I am so lucky to have the most amazing fmaily ever. I love you all so much and am so grateful for all you do! Love you!!!
Love, your little Hermana in EspaƱa :)
No comments:
Post a Comment