Hola familia! How are you doing?? How is little Eve doing? I am praying for you, Liza and Anna, that everything goes well these next couple weeks. Wow, I am so excited for these babies! Ah, they are going to be so fun.
Well, I think this is my last email. I think I might be able to check my email next week, if you want to write me, but I don't think I'll be able to send a family email. I don't even know what to say, there's so much to say. Everyone keeps asking me how I feel and I just tell them 100% unreal haha. I think the best way to describe it is that feeling when you are eating your favorite dessert and you get to the last bite, and you are just so sad that you keep that bite in your mouth for so long and suck on the spoon, and you can't stand to see it end--that's pretty much how I feel haha. Mixed with that feeling when you're at the top of a roller coaster and you are just about to drop down the giant hill--when your stomach drops haha. Those two feelings mixed with a sweet peace from the many confirmations I have had from the Lord that my service has been enough and that He is pleased with me. I am so grateful for those confirmations.
Wow, well, this week has been insane! Seriously crazy. We were hardly in our area cause of interviews, and we went to General Conference in Valencia and all sorts of things. But wasn't conference so wonderful!? Ah, I just loved it so much. It gave me so much peace and made me so excited to be back in the center of the church again. It was so wonderful. Cristóbal went to the priesthood session, so that was really good :) We are really hoping it touched his heart. We had some other investigators watch it and they loved it. It was so wonderful!
This week we had so many miracles. Most of our citas fired on us, so we were in the street a lot talking to people, but we saw so many miracles. We have a goal to give out at least one Book of Mormon every day, so we are testifying about it to everyone, and we have found some amazingly prepared families! We are so excited to teach them. I am so grateful for these miracles! They are incredible families and I can't wait to start teaching them. All of our other investigators are doing really well, progressing slowly, but very surely :) We had a lot of really spiritual lessons this week and it was great!
Well, I don't even know what to say. Words can't describe how grateful I am for my mission. It is so sacred to me. It is the biggest blessing in my life besides you guys and the gospel. I seriously wouldn't trade a single detail of my mission how it has been, even though it's been hard. I love every second of it even more every day. I am a completely different person than when I stepped on the plane 18 months ago. I don't know if you will notice or not, but I feel like I am totally different. I am so grateful for how the Lord has refined me and made me better, even though it's been hard. I have felt His hand every moment of my mission. I am so grateful I set my baptism goal, even though I didn't make it. I still have faith that the Lord could help us see miracle baptisms this week; I am putting all my faith in that, but if not, I know that I have done everything I can and that the Lord is happy with my efforts. In my interview with President this week I told him that I am actually grateful I haven't reached my goal, even though it has hurt a lot; I have grown so much more than if I had reached it. The goal lifted my motivation and made me work and pray harder than I ever have before. I have never been closer to the Lord as I have worked and prayed over these people here. I have never felt the Lord's love so strongly for me, and I am so grateful for that. I have learned so much about faith--that literally our faith can move mountains. But also faith means having trust in the Lord´s plan for us. And that when things don't go our way, it's not because the Lord doesn't love us, it's because He loves us enough to let us hurt so that we learn and draw closer to Him. I have learned that just because our trials aren't lifted, it certainly doesn't mean there isn't a loving Father in Heaven listening to our prayers and weeping with us as we weep. I have learned that the Savior walks with us every hour of every day, and He wants so badly for us to feel close to Him, but it all depends on if we reach out for Him. I have learned that there is no sweeter knowledge than knowing and understanding that we are God´s children and that He loves us unconditionally, no matter what. That is the sweetest, most important thing we can know in this life. I am so grateful for the relationship I have with Him and how it has grown these 18 months.
Yesterday was such a wonderful day celebrating the Savior's resurrection. I was reading the accounts of the resurrection from the gospels, and I noticed that in all of the accounts the disciples ran from the tomb to tell the others. It gave me such a sense of joy knowing that we are running--quite literally walking so fast down the streets talking to everyone telling them that the Savior lives! He has risen! What a sweet opportunity to wear His name on my chest and declare this news. I also read in Alma 34 about how our joy is in Christ. That is something I have learned just recently, that no matter our circumstances, our joy is in Christ. Every pain we have is swallowed up in Him. No matter what is happening in our lives, our joy comes from knowing that the Savior lives and that He loves us and will be with us always. It comes from living the Gospel of Jesus Christ and applying it to our lives every day. I love this gospel with my whole heart. I know my Savior lives. I know He is so close to us. I am so, so incredibly grateful for this chance I have had to work so closely to Him and feel of His love in this wonderful, sacred work. I wouldn't trade these 18 months for anything in the whole world.
I couldn't have done this without you--thank you all a million times over for your prayers, love, support and testimonies. I literally couldn't have done it without you. I can't thank you enough for being the most wonderful family I could ever imagine. Thank you, thank you, thank you :) I can't wait to see all your beautiful faces! Wow, I am so excited to see you, even though it feels completely unreal haha!
But I love you all so much, more than you will ever know. Have the most wonderful two weeks until I see you!
Love, Hermana Boyer
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMay I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.
شركة ورس بالاحساء
ReplyDeleteشركة ورس لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء
رقم ورس لمكافحة الحشرات