*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sunshine!

Hello, family--how are you???? Oh my goodness, I am so so so so excited about Eve Marie! Ah, she is so adorable, I can barely stand it! She looks so much like a Birk! Ah, I am so excited, I can't stop smiling! I can't wait to meet all these babies! Ah, that is the happiest news in the world, all week I was wondering if she was born yet! Ah, I am so excited!

How are you all doing? How has your week been? Is it super warm there? Cause it's gotten way warm and sunny here--it's gorgeous!

Things here have been really good! This week was absolutely crazy but really good. We did two intercambios, so we were all over the place. It was so fun though--I just love working with other hermanas and getting to know them and seeing how they work. It's so fun! 

This week was crazy cause we couldn't see a lot of people, so we were in the street a lot, but we had so many miracles! We were able to teach so many people in the street, and we found more new investigators than we've ever found before! So that was awesome. The Lord is blessing us so much. We are so excited to teach all these new people and get them progressing! 

Everyone else is doing well--Cristobal and Susana are progressing again! So that is a huge miracle. We are really trying to get Cristobal baptized on the 11th :) But the Lord knows His time and it will all work out. I know I have done everything in my power for them and now it's in the Lord's hands.
A miracle was that Vanessa and Enrique came to church this week! They never come, so that was awesome! They loved it too, and we were so happy! Also, a new member moved into the ward and he brought a friend with him that he wanted us to teach, so we are going to teach her this week too! So that was an awesome miracle.

Also, we have been working with a recent convert family who are less-active. Six months ago they were completely less-active and never came to church. But we've really been working with them and this last week they went to the temple! So that was such a miracle for us and for the ward. Also, they had never payed tithing before, but they paid it for the first time this week! That has always been really scary for them and they've never wanted to pay it. But get this: they went to the bank to pay tithing, and they were so scared cause they didn't have enough money for food for the month. Then that same day they were cleaning and found 250 euros under the TV! It was such a miracle. I am so excited for them; they are progressing SO much! Getting families to the temple is one of the best things we do as missionaries! I just love it so much.

Also yesterday was concilio in Barcelona and it was wonderful. I just love being with all the leaders so, so, so much! The spirit in those meetings is so special. It was so sad though, cause I had to say bye to so many people I loved--it was so hard! I had no idea ending the mission would be this hard. I feel like I'm splitting my heart into two--one in Spain and one at home haha. But it's okay, I'm just so grateful to have so many wonderful relationships here that it is hard for me.

That is something I have learned this week. I guess for the past few months I've been focusing on how many people I haven't baptized, how many people aren't progressing, all the things I don't have. But on Saturday I was praying and just had this epiphany--I have SO much to be grateful for ! I was all of the sudden overwhelmed with gratitude for the things I have! For the incredible miracles I have been able to see on the mission! I think the thing I am most grateful for is the person I have become and how I have grown in my relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior. But also I have had the opportunity to teach so many people and help and meet and love so, so, so many people. The Lord has blessed me more than I can even imagine. Also, I got to see Tatiana´s family baptized, and I know that before this life I knew them and promised them I would teach them. I know it 100%. And the Lord helped me find them. That is such a miracle! The Lord has been so good to me. I have flipped my thinking completely (I've been trying) from focusing on what I don't have to focusing on all the things I do have and how good the Lord has been to me. It has made me so grateful and so happy rejoicing in the things the Lord has given me and the miracles I have seen. I know these next two weeks will go SO fast, and that scares me so much. But at the same time, I know I have given it my all, and I have had so many manifestations from the Lord that He is pleased with my efforts. I am going to SPRINT to the finish and give it all I have. I am savoring every minute because this time is so, so precious.

I love you all so much and can't believe how soon I will see you! Ah, it's so unreal. Thank you for being the most amazing family in the world! I love you with all my heart!

Love, Hermana Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment